Sunday, December 22, 2013

Spain Instagramage Take II

If you had told me a year ago that I would go to Spain not just once but twice in 2013, I would've told you to get outta here. Life changed, work changed, and my eurotrip took me there in May. A few months later, my schedule was flexible for me to travel again and I really wanted to go to Morocco (the next blog post will cover this, promise!). I didn't feel like I got my fill of Spain the time before, especially Granada, and they're right next to each other and flights into Madrid were way cheaper than flights into Morocco so...

This was a mother-daughter trip and I saw a lot of cities, including Granada, Seville, and Tarifa, that I enjoyed much more than those I saw during my first trip. The funny thing is I don't LOVE Spain to go there twice in one summer. If you missed them, check out my Instagramage from my first Spain trip. Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram!

No comments: