Monday, December 16, 2013

Egypt Instagramage

If you guys feel like I've neglect this blog this year, you're absolutely right. Looking back on 2013, this year was insanely awesome (and a little insane). In May I moved out of my victorian home in Berkeley, packed my gear into my parents' garage and took off to Spain, Italy, and Egypt. I came home for about two months for various reasons and then I took off to Spain again, followed by Morroco, France, Croatia, and Bosnia. I came home for a week and then I went to Mexico for Day of the Dead. To say this year was epic is no understatement.

I hope this is a good enough excuse for having left this space in lingo for so long this year. Life > Internet life.

In any case, I want to share some Instagramage from the portion of my trip in Egypt. I left the day before the counter revolution started, so you can see Egypt from my eyes prior to that period. Of course, if you follow me on Instagram, you would've seen these all already. Enjoy.

      >    

No comments: