Thursday, October 18, 2012

Featured on Street Peeper


A former co-worker texted me late on Sunday night to ask me, "Is this you?" I was extremely flattered that Street Peeper snapped my photo on the first day of fashion week. Another co-worker sent it to me the next day, and it's been neat to see it turn up on Pinterest and what not. I have to admit I'm a little shocked that people are so into this ensemble. I'm a very agressive dresser and an even more aggressive pattern mixer. I honestly didn't think anyone besides me would be into this. So basically, thank you, to all of you!

2 comments:

Anne said...

at first i thought, hmm, but the lines are just so pretty and the perfect shoes (which I am coveting) pulled it together! Found your blog via Kathleen C on chictopia...

Sarah said...

I'll take that ;) Thanks Anne!