Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Glamour of the Photo Shoot

Photobucket

A lot of people think photo shoots are something glamourous, but the truth is, until you get to a level that involves a lot, lot, LOT of money, there's hardly anything glamourous about the behind the scenes, save for maybe a rolling rack full of expensive clothes. I finally purchased a new camera, an Olympus om-d e-m5, last week, so my MUA played the part of MUA and model while we took it out for a spin. Here's Michelle fixing up her hair on the sidewalk...ha!
Photobucket
Speaking of new cameras, well, here's mine! My friend Joseph Tran got the same camera just days after me, so when we met up to talk photography last weekend he snapped this picture of our camera buddies. Mine is the one on the right, should you wish to know. It's always a pleasure to see him as he, intentionally and unintentionally, always inspires me and pushes me forward at the same time. And heck, I'd be lying if I didn't feel a little guilty when I don't have much to show for myself between our meetings.

No comments: