Friday, March 30, 2012

(Almost) Famous (Again)





I don't know how I neglected to post this earlier, but back in Early February, I went to NYC again. I love the big apple - it was good to me and the weather was unseasonably nice. I got to meet Connie from Refinery29, hang out with my friends Momo, Eyad, Kate, and my old stylist Ashley. I rode on a Ferris wheel in Toys R' Us in Times Square and attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers conference. The neatest part, of course, was going to Lincoln Center. Ashley and I went quickly on day one just to see some insiders and soak up the atmosphere. I ended up being stopped by various photographers, including on working for the famed fashion resource, the Cut. I made it on slide 9 next to various editors and insiders, and obviously, I was on cloud nine.

No comments: