Saturday, October 8, 2011

Behind the Scenes with Kelly Rose







I had a brief shoot with fresh face Kelly Rose from Stars Model Management today. After shooting what seemed to be the same three models over and over again for the last few months, it was a breathe of fresh air. This was Kelly's third shoot, and I love her unique and beautiful face. Do you see those freckles? Easy going and easy to work with, we finished four changes in addition to makeup in just three hours. You know what else was neat about today's shoot? I styled all of it. With my main stylist, Ashley, gone to seek a new life in NYC (I miss you, Ash!), I am trying to build some new connections, but also take a better hold of styling myself. Joe always told me not to become dependent on a stylist. A few pieces came from my own clothes, but otherwise most pieces came from Crossroads Trading in Berkeley. Photos are coming soon!

MU by De Linda Artistry.

No comments: