Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Land of Sarah

















So lots of pretty freakin' cool things have been happening in the land of Sarah as of late. So friggin' cool I haven't even had time to blog about it. One was the fact that I've moved on over to Berkeley for work reasons, and one of the many cool things about that is being closer to a bunch of my photographer and model friends. That said, me and little Page have been shooting on random days of the week just because we live so close to each other now. This here shoot was done a few weeks ago at about 5:30 (clothing thanks to Crossroads Trading). I've had the chance to hang out with my photog-friend William and one of my models even dropped by my house for some ice cream the other day. Location, location, location. All about location.

I've been laying off shooting too much lately as a bunch of personal occurrences have put me behind in my editing. I'm almost there though! One more shoot to edit and I'll be back on track. Not that it matters...I'm shooting Page again on Monday and my gorgeous friend, Jayinee, on Thursday.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

page is awesome and so is her website! ;) I worked with her last friday!!!