Monday, April 11, 2011

The New Face of New Faces























As seen on the Fashionisto, these images are from a shoot I did a few weeks ago. Signed with JE at the young age of JE, I think anyone who sees Bryce Jamison's face knows he is going places. His look is as unique as it is high fashion. As a person, he's very personable, interesting, intelligent, and enjoys reading in writing. While these may not seem important, as I have been shooting for the last couple years, I have come to know that a model's looks don't mean much if the rest of the team can't seem to vibe with him - it shows in the photos. Fortunately, this wasn't a problem. We weren't able to get a makeup artist on the shoot so Bryce was shot all natural (honestly, he didn't really need it), and the team got along really well. Basically, I can't wait to shoot this kid again. This shoot was styled by Paula Renee.

No comments: