Friday, March 4, 2011

Giggles Under the Sun

Madeline

Madeline

Madeline

Madeline

Madeline


More from my shoot with Madeline last Sunday - these are mix of film and digital. I'm sure you can tell which are the film shots - those with more saturated colors, more texture, more depth (basically, the hat change). Both digital and film have their strong points and weak points I suppose. The shoot happened after much difficulty planning but I met up with Madeline and her mom in front of the park and MUA Aliya Qazi was nice enough to do the makeup, even though the shoot was planned so last minute. I wanted her to look soft and natural, but slightly doll-like. As we walked into the park, Madeline asked what words I'd use to describe the shoot. I guess these are the words I'd use to describe most of my shoots - young, natural and fun. She took the idea and ran with it I guess! It's always my goal to make the "fun" part of my shoots look natural. I usually do it but making the shoot actually fun (or by getting someone to tickle the model). Needless to say, I was overwhelmingly pleased when the agent at Ford called me this morning to tell me she loved the photos.

No comments: