Friday, October 8, 2010

Rock Star Power Couple















I don’t care what anyone says. I love Pete Doherty and Kate Moss together. They were the epitome of a rock star couple – both young, hot, and too out there to care about what’s in…as well as what’s acceptable. Watching their facades was like watching a car spin out of control right before it crashes. It was like a movie played through in tabloids. It was a love that had its own 15 minutes of fame.

I want to do a shoot in this attitude. I want to capture the experience that was Pete Doherty and Kate Moss. Most of all I want to take a picture like the one here at the top…if only it could look as natural. I want my stylist to style clothing the way they rolled out of their beds.

1 comment:

Nina said...

so hot, so stylish, so in love, love them both!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com