Monday, August 16, 2010

Dream Become Reality

My shoots are fun. That's why I shoot - because shooting is fucking fun. The team had an absolute blast yesterday. Michelle of De Linda Artistry did hair and make up and www.thrifted.net provided wardrobe and styling. The model was Alexandra H. from Look Model Agency, a model I've been wanting to work with for a fairly long time. It was nice to see the dream become reality - the shoot itself was planned in maybe as far back in February, but we just were never able to shoot it for multiple reasons.

Alexa is best friends with Selin, who I have shot with a couple times and adore. Our shoot involved a telephone prop yesterday and Alexa kept yelling into it imitating Selin fighting with her boyfriend and then her boyfriend's response. Hilarious! We ended up shooting as the sun went down. By the time we wrapped up the shoot it was 9 pm - I ended the evening with Chipotle and I came home exhausted, wishing I had a hot tub in my house. Photos from this shoot will come shortly.

In addition, I completely forgot to blog this, but I recently did an interview with C-Heads Magazine. Christine from C-Heads is totally sweet and it came out pretty well. I was so flattered by the things she said about me too. Take a second and check it out.

No comments: