Friday, July 9, 2010

Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years













Photos from a shoot I did last Saturday with model Selin, from Look. You might remember Selin from my rose garden shoot.This was our last shoot together for a long while as she's just gone off to college - but she's a fabulous new model, and I think she has a lot of potential to go places. Make up and hair were done by De Linda Artistry. We shot the three looks in downtown San Jose and did make up on a plaza table. We got such a kick out of all the strange downtown San Jose bystanders that we forgot how funny we must have looked doing full hair and make up in public and using the car as a changing room. It was sweltering, but fortunately Selin wasn't modeling parkas and the make up didn't melt off of her face. How do you like the styling by the way? I did all of i! Seriously, how gorgeous is that Rachel Roy green dress?!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow Sarah! These look great. That green dress is gorgeous... I think you should consider styling more shoots!

Sarah said...

Awww thank you lindsay! I try, but my work can't compare to that of you and alanna :)