Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And Then the Clouds Will Open Up For Me...

And Then The Clouds Will Open Up for Me


And Then The Clouds Will Open Up for Me


And Then The Clouds Will Open Up for Me


And Then The Clouds Will Open Up for Me


And Then The Clouds Will Open Up for Me


I've always wanted to do a soft, almost-all-natural black and white shoot indoors. I got together for a fun editorial with my favorite model, Nikkie, from Stars Agency, and there was this perfect patch of light on her bed. These shots were totally impromptu, but I managed to capture the soft emotion I was looking for. I'm so incredibly happy with these shots. I feel like, even though the photos seem simple enough, I've never done anything quite like this before. Nicole is such a talented lady - she's also a very sweet person.

More coming for the actual shoot as well as an impromptu post-shoot shoot. I also recent completed another shoot with Selin from Look Model Agency - photos soon!

No comments: