Saturday, April 17, 2010

You've Been Thrifted.net

I think I've mentioned my buddy Lindsay in a new posts but have never given much explanation as to who she is. Lindsay is the owner of the ebay vintage store Thrifted.net, and sometimes she styles for me. If any of you recall the shopping-cart-night-shoot and the sexy-minnie-mouse-shoot, Lindsay was responsible for styling for both (though I enjoy bringing jewelry!). Her store is phenomenal, and it keeps getting better and better. I think it's about time I do a little feature on her. I love all of her models, but Erin is my absolute favorite due to her red hair and fanciful movement. We have much more in the works together, and in addition to being a great vintage buyer, she's also very good at putting outfits together. I love her selection of accessories.

Please note that I did not take these photos - Lindsay takes all of the store's photos herself and the photos are her property.















All of these items are current, so check them out before it's too late!