Thursday, March 18, 2010

Giddy Up, Bitches

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yumminess from Harper's Bazaar. LOVE this editorial based off of one of my favorite movies about my favorite robbers. I'm a little distraught that they're remaking this moving using Hillary Duff as the beautiful and talented Faye Dunaway.

There was always a still from the movie that got me. It was beautiful and sad at the same time. It's from the very last scene of the movie:



I have always admired Bonnie's taste in clothes in the movie. After initially watching this movie, I recall madly buying berets and vintage scarves. The models for this editorial are just perffffffect. This is one of those (many, MANY) shoots that I SO wish I had done.

Also, yumminess from wildfox <3

Wildfox Couture Spring 2010 from Wildfox Couture on Vimeo.

No comments: