Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Play Favorites

Beauty on Beauty


Beauty On Beauty/


Beauty On Beauty


I have added a new model to my favs! Miss Nicole came down from SoCal for the weekend and we planned a little beauty shoot with the wonderful Amburlee. This was a little different for me since I don't do a lot of beauty. We did a little natural look and then a more creative look before we had to finish early as Nikkie and I had other commitments for the evening. Regardless, Nikkie was a blast and is so, so pretty! She's half Chinese and half Irish - did I ever tell you guys that I love happas? All of these shots are on my website as well only larger. Let me tell you that they look absolutely glorious bigger.

We got a little silly too. I love these - these are unedited by the way.





Also, I'm kinda obsessed with this Nasty Gal video right now. I love the sweatshirt, I love the model, I love the music. This makes me want to start making videos.

2 comments:

Jay said...

She's gorgeous. Kind of reminds me of Vanessa Hudgens but prettier.

Sarah Balderas said...

Awesome beauty shots!