Saturday, August 1, 2009

idk...idm?

I have my first shoot in 2.5 months in about an hour and a half. Wish me luck! With four changes, this shall also be my shoot with the most changes (I would say longest shoot ever, but I have had some shoots that were two changes that lasted like six hours). I anticipate that with make up, travel time, and shooting, we will probably be working for about 7 hours. Yikes. Better take some granola bars. What's worse is that I woke up this morning with some serious chest pain - but I'm a trooper and that won't stop me.

I'm probably not going to be able to edit any today because I am going to a friend's going away BBQ - but then again I'll probably get home and edit regardless of what time it is haha. I know myself fairly well. Hopefully I'll get something to show for all this planning and hoping...

Lastly, I am in love with this video. I can't stop watching it. And I know it starts out a little slow, but keep watching - the end is amazingness.

1 comment:

Sarah Balderas said...

wow, 7 hours...good luck! I had a fun shoot Friday afternoon that was 4 hours total - makeup, hair, shooting, and travel between 2 locations. TOTALLY excited to get to editing some of these photos!

p.s. that video is SO funny! cute little one :)