Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nylon Valentine

Although I'd like to make a few changes, it's officially official: My photography website is finally up and running. So allow me to shamelessly promote myself. In a way, it makes me feel like I've take a lot of pictures since I have first started doing this. And in a way, it also makes me feel like I haven't taken enough. So once again, yay for sarahjehan.com :) Also, dripbook.com finally decided I was good enough for them, so now I have my very own dripbook...at least until August 27th, which is when my free trial runs out.

I love this photo from Nylon. I think I may have to attempt something similar...it's so simple though, that in a way that may be difficult.



My best friend and I are currently trying to go to SoCal for a weekend, which should open up the opportunity for at least one SoCal shoot. Yay!

2 comments:

Sarah Balderas said...

Of course you get a shout-out - it always helps to spread the love! :) I saw a spread in a fashion magazine recently that reminded me of your style/sources of inspiration...I'll see if I can get a hold of it and send it your way!

Marie-Louise said...

love those little images. so cute and morning-ish