Sunday, May 3, 2009

Let's Get Together!

I needed to scope out a location for my upcoming shoot, so my best friend Shaz and I decided to do a picnic at the prospective location, a park in Los Gatos. She decided to bring her little sister and two younger brothers. We decided to make tuna sandwiches and make a day out of it. On a whim I invited my friend Sarah, and then my friend Edina called me and asked me what I was doing tomorrow, so I told her to come and bring her friend, Amanda. Sarah informed me that our friend Auggie was back from his insane adventures in India so we invited him to come and much to my surprise he agreed! Lastly, I realized no one had called our friend Sabz, and as I was on the phone with her, she informed me my friend Sarah was on the phone with her brother, inviting them to same picnic.

And this is the story of how a location-check became a picnic between a lot of friends, some of whom hadn't seen each other in a very long time. I'm happy. We're going to snack and fly kites. Hopefully the weather is good - our back up is chuckie cheese.

How is this photography related again? The main purpose is that I have a lot of hopes that this will be my location for my shoot with Sharlene and Ann next friday. Hopefully this works out or I will be very sad!

I was supposed to have a shoot with a model named grace yesterday but we got rained out. Sucks...the weather had been so nice, so it was really unexpected. I had everything ready to go and I really wanted to shoot (my shoot with melissa was just a week ago but it feels like agessss). Oh well. We're trying to reschedule for mid-may.

1 comment:

Shaz said...

you should have totally shot in te rain...that would have been fabulous!