Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love for A. Olsen!

I have definitely said this before, but I will say it again: I love, love, love the Olsen twins. It's weird and unexpected from somehow like me (for any of you who know me), but I find them so hard NOT to love. They're adorable, they're so, so stylish, they're pretty, and I practically grew up with them while watching full house as a kid!

Pictures of the Olsen twins always come out so beautiful and inspiring. So I am posting a few photos from Nylon Magazine in 2006 that really inspired me. I don't know why I didn't post them before.






I also stumbled upon this lovely picture of Ashley from Bazaar magazine (and you all know how I feel about bazaar!).



Also, it looks like my upcoming shoot with jessica has been postponed again :(

1 comment:

Sarah Balderas said...

Ohmygod, that photo of her semi-reclining in the metal chair is so GOOD!