Sunday, February 8, 2009

Inspiration: Felicity



Lately, I've been watching the Felicity TV series with my mom. It's like our thing to do together. We've just finished watching Part 2 of season 1. Anyway, the opening credits for this show were lovely and very unique. As opposed to a barrage of clips a la Friends or some dancing and singing like That 70s Show, the opening of Felicity was a series of beautiful black and white photographs, shown one after another with a song played over them. The images struck me, especially those of season 1 Scott Foley. Take a look above. This video features all of the opening themes for the show before it was canceled. I don't want to ruin anything for myself, since as I said, I'm still in season 1, but I'm sure the opening credits after season 1 were equally beautiful.

2 comments:

Khaled KEM said...

I never watched it..is it any good?

Sarah said...

I like it and I think it's a great show! But I think you have to like drama/coming-of-age shows to enjoy it.