Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We Are Sexy

In an article on MSN.com on 10 sexy careers, photographers came in at number eight. Hellssss yes we are sexy!

One of my new year resolutions is coming true! I don't mean to get too excited here but I have recently been offered two paid gigs, both right as the new year came in. I am stoked. I am going to recycle the money back into my photography, so I can buy a portfolio or a GPS (to get to my locations without getting lost hahah). These are my resolutions this year:

Keep living on the edge/keep talking to strangers
Improve my photography/start making $$ off of it
Build a Better Photo team
Go to More Concerts
Read More
brush up my Spanish
Go to day of the dead in mexico
Go to Seattle/New York/Los Angeles
Go to Coachella


I've made some new diptychs from some old photos. I call this one "Message in a bottle."



and this is a newer self-portrait in my backyard, called "Lemonheads."



I didn't end up doing my last shoot mentioned. We canceled it just because we didn't all feel prepared, so we're doing it this sunday instead. I have had a month long break and I feel like I am ready to go back to work. Wish me luck, and happy new year my children :)

No comments: