Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life...

...has consumed my photography, as opposed to before, when photography consumed my life. I'll be back in the game soon. I'm taking a break from TFCD until I re-inspire myself, and I am getting there. I'm trying to take my style in a new direction...

In the meantime I'm just working, going to the gym and participating in other extracurricular activities. I feel like my photoshoots have become mechanical, and I'm just breaking until I feel the passion again. I have one paid shoot coming up, but besides that, I have nothing planned.

Oh, and a little late, here are some behind the scenes photos from my last two shoots. Here is Jonathan prepping Bianca for the first and second looks:







And here are what I think are the two best shots from the day, one from each change:





And here are some behind the scenes shots from my garden shoot with Anamika and Sinh (they're both just too precious!)









And here are my favorite shots from the day. There are more to come from both shoots, and I will be posting them on my flickr.







Anyway, the most important thing about a hiatus is that it does not become permanent. Hopefully mine won't be. In the meantime, I have a lot of editing to do, as well as some thinking...

2 comments:

Lluviaschick said...

the girl looks a little bit like penelope cruz

Sarah said...

i agree, though i was thinking a little more salma heyak