Friday, November 14, 2008

Shoot Today

In a few hours I need to be off for my shoot with Anamika, Jaime and the unknown MUA. Jaime had something come up so the shoot was postponed until 1:30 p.m. I couldn't tell her not to do whatever it was she needed to do, but I was kind of sad that we're really only going to have no more than three hours max to shoot. Probably less, depending on how long preparation would take. I guess this just shows the difficulties of trying to fit so many people's schedules together. Well, I'll be shooting all digital today so I'll get to show you the results of the shoot pretty fast. I'm going to pick up the last three rolls from the Queen's Daughter tomorrow, so you'll get to see photos from the second change, which I liked much more than the first change.

I decided on the park to use for the location today with my unofficial assistant Sarah Fozzy yesterday. It's located in Union City California. Here is a photo of the park. It's quite lovely.




And this is my excited looking unofficial assistant, hehe.




Wish us luck, despite the short shooting time!

No comments: