Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congrats to us...GOBAMA!

This post is a little late, but I just wanted to express how proud I am of all of us who helped vote Obama into office. It's been eight whole years down a whole road of Republican-ism...we've been dragged into two wars that we can't seem to get out of, our economy is in shambles, and quite frankly, everyone has just been really SCARED for a long time.

We made a choice for change on Tuesday. I only hope Obama lives up to his promises, but unlike the Republicans, at least now we have it. Hope, that is.

So I want to extend my congratulations to everyone who helped, even if it was just a little, such as talking to a friend about why they have to vote, or voting yourself. And of course I want to extend my gratitude to those who actually picked up and went to other states to campaign for Obama. YES WE CAN! YES WE DID!

On another note, I have found a few more photos I find inspiring. This first two appear to be from some Asian Magazine. They were featured over at Picked Pics. Combined with the other photos, I think I see a photoshoot brewing...one with eclectic styling pieces and a lot of color.




These images are all from the amazing photographer Manu Coillot. I'm not sure I will desaturate my images like he did, but you get my drift.




No comments: