Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Jolt of Inspiration!

...and it is exciting! We have decided on the date of my upcoming shoot. The 13th, after Hannah gets out of class. I already checked the weather report and it appears that we will be having sun. Hannah is really intent on having the MUA do black liquid liner for her, and since I enjoy anything edgy, I can't quite disagree. I have a lot of hopes pinned on this shoot, kind of like my welcoming party back into photography. Insh everything works out as planned and we make some wonderful art!

One of my favorite models ever, Ade, is currently in California. She is part Nigerian, part Thai and part chinese...plus all beautiful. She sent me a message today and gave me her number. I would love to shoot her, but if it isn't possible, I wouldn't mind just hanging out with her. She is a very cool chick. Hopefully I will at least get to see her before she goes back to New York. She has the most unique look...it seriously would be a dream to shoot her!

So, insofar as my current plan of action goes, in the next couple weeks I need to start shooting, shooting, shooting, as well as find a job. I need to revamp my room and update my port, and when I have enough photos I think a sarahjehan.com will be needed. Then, hopefully, I can began doing testing with agencies.

There's a long way to go.

No comments: