Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Believe...

...that my digital camera has a problem! Whenever I attach my long lens to my digital camera, "error 99" comes up. It needs to be serviced because I have already tried the solutions listed on the Canon website. I plan on using my film camera for the coming weeks anyway so I will survive. But my warranty ends in January so I need to get on it!

To be honest, my lens has never worked properly with my digital camera. I checked the compatibility when I bought it!

I also picked up a top for my model for my upcoming photoshoot. I am scared but optimistic and excited at the same time. I only hope we can do this before the weather gets bad. Even if it rains, if it is cloudy the light will be really uninteresting. And nobody wants uninteresting light!

No comments: